King kong >.<

Mini Mariah

Straw Hat Pirate
My brother got this game for christmas and I'm not really enjoying it...the only thing that made the demo fun was watching Valha try and kill the dinosaur at the expo XD So, what are other people's thoughts? ^^

My brother played it at Expo too and managed to complete it first time while poor me kept getting bitten to death :evil: I was impressed by the graphics, but not much else.

Melainy said:
My brother played it at Expo too and managed to complete it first time while poor me kept getting bitten to death :evil: I was impressed by the graphics, but not much else.

I must say I liked those bean bags very much ;) lol, the game is pretty much the same...kinda dull really...

never played the game...don't really intend to either..its not something i like the looks of..there isn't many games out there that are great when taken from a film..this is no different.

Mini-Mariah said:
Melainy said:

I must say I liked those bean bags very much ;)

Indeed! I was wondering whether any were for sale...and then my mum bashed her head on the light and knocked it off its stand so we had to get out of there sharpish.

Ah Expo. May seems so far away...ooh that reminds me, I must get my cosplay sorted while I still have money...

Wow, talk about off topic! :wink:

king kong the worst game in HD dunno what its like in SD but in HD looks crap for a next-gen game.lol
but the gameplay sucks and just like the movie its bomed i mean when the company who ade the game come out and release a statement saying ohh by the way its not good for HD i just laughed

Back