Kentcos, Cosplay meets in Kent

Shinhan

Hikikomori
Yoho everyone, Kentcos is a cosplay group in Kent which I founded.
I made it after wanting to cosplay and meet with others of similar geeky interests but not being able to find a proper group in my area.
I hope to get to know and meet more anime fans from our little garden that is Kent. And maybe convert some non cosplayers to the cosplaying side! We have cookies!

We meet up monthly in alternating fashion of meet place and day. Alternating between Saturday and Sunday as well as between Maidstone and Canterbury. We encourage people to make their own meets as well :) So if you can't reach a meet or just want one in your local area, feel free to make a meet! Maybe we could watch anime together? Have a cosplay workshop? Ideas are endless :p
And while cosplay is very much encouraged, it is optional, so you could come as a neko, in any fashion or just plain casual clothes. But Cosplay makes everything funner.

We normally hang out, go around shops, talk about loads of geeky stuff from Comics and Cartoons (looking at you Bronys), Sci-fi (Cough Doctor Who Cough), Video Games and of course Anime and Manga!

We don't have a website yet so we use Facebook for our events and group.
You don't have to be in Kent to join or go to meets, but all the meets will be in Kent or at a Con.
Here is the group link - http://www.facebook.com/groups/kentcos/

--- Next Meet - Canterbury, Nov 19th ---

The next Kentcos meet is gonna be this Saturday (Nov 19th) in Canterbury. Here's the facebook event link to anyone who is interested. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=183158958427217

We're gonna meet at Dane John Park (Hopefully it isn't too cold -_-' which is in-between the the main high sreet and the Canterbury east Train station. The spot we will be meeting at is the entrance opposite the shops and bus depot past a zebra crossing.

The meeting time is 10:30 to 11:30 after that we will walk around Canterbury then possibly come back to the park. We don't have any set ending time.
I hope if you have time this Saturday, that you can come.

I will try and keep this thread updated with meets as they come up, but please stay updated on the Facebook group to not miss anything.

Back