Kazé delays Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail to 2nd December

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff

<em>Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail</em>, a five-part OVA sequel to Madhouse's action and black comedy series&nbsp;<em>Black Lagoon</em>&nbsp;was originally slated to be released on 18th November by Kaz&eacute;UK (distributed by MangaUK), following a two week delay from its original 4th November release date.

Today however, Manga Entertainment UK regrettebly announced on their social media channels today that Kaz&eacute; has informed of them of yet another delay, meaning that it will be yet another two weeks before fans can enjoy&nbsp;<em>Roberta's Blood Trail</em>&nbsp;on&nbsp;<strong>2nd December, 2013</strong>.

Aside from the 9th December planned release of&nbsp;<em>Bleach</em>&nbsp;Series 12 Part 2,&nbsp;<em>Roberta's Blood Trail</em>&nbsp;is currently the only other release from French distributor Kaz&eacute; with a release, aside from&nbsp;<em>Future Diary</em>, which has yet to receive a release date.

Re: Kazé delays Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail to 2nd D

At this rate they might as well just delay it till next Spring and sell it as a bundle with the first and second season together. My money waits for that, so if you want it Manga/Kazé,that's what you'll have to do to get it. :wink:

Joshawott said:
Aside from the 9th December planned release of Bleach Series 12 Part 2, Roberta's Blood Trail is currently the only other release from French distributor Kazé with a release, aside from Future Diary, which has yet to receive a release date.
No bad news at all here! Hopefully this means that Kaze is about to die a quiet death.
Maybe someone competent will pick up the home video rights to Future Diary and give it a release it deserves.

Did I mention that I hate Kaze? Hurry up and Die.

Mohawk52 said:
At this rate they might as well just delay it till next Spring and sell it as a bundle with the first and second season together. My money waits for that, so if you want it Manga/Kazé,that's what you'll have to do to get it. :wink:
Or you could just import Funi's sets which are probably cheaper, as well as superior in every single way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mangaranga said:
Joshawott said:
Aside from the 9th December planned release of Bleach Series 12 Part 2, Roberta's Blood Trail is currently the only other release from French distributor Kazé with a release, aside from Future Diary, which has yet to receive a release date.
No bad news at all here! Hopefully this means that Kaze is about to die a quiet death.
Maybe someone competent will pick up the home video rights to Future Diary and give it a release it deserves.

Well the fact they have no more titles apart from Future Diary in their UK portfolio strongly suggests they are pulling out of the UK.

However that doesn't mean they are going to die as they were never really a UK company. We'll either get a Kaze Future Diary or they'll hold the rights for a considerable amount of time I'm afraid. :(

Rosencrantz said:
Mangaranga said:
Joshawott said:

Well the fact they have no more titles apart from Future Diary in their UK portfolio strongly suggests they are pulling out of the UK.

However that doesn't mean they are going to die as they were never really a UK company. We'll either get a Kaze Future Diary or they'll hold the rights for a considerable amount of time I'm afraid. :(

They have the rights to "K" too.

I'm hoping they release what they have the licenses for & finish of the Berserk & Mardock Scramble movies before leaving :/

Dannielle said:
I'm hoping they release what they have the licenses for & finish of the Berserk & Mardock Scramble movies before leaving :/

Note that Sony now seems to hold the streaming right for both of those film series (current films are on their streaming service). I think it's a bad sign for a physical release in the near future.

I believe that Sony have a deal with Viz, which is why they showed Berserk.

Dannielle said:
Rosencrantz said:
They have the rights to "K" too.

We don't really know what rights they have for their titles from the last couple of "simulcast" seasons since they went radio silent (they were 'announced' by appearing on the site...). They were supposed to be trying to get UK rights along with the French for more titles and it's not like anyone else has announced any of the shows they had for last season yet (or the one before)

Kaze are also still in charge of Bleach.

Back