Just thought I say Hi.

Lost Magi

Completely Average High School Student
Hiya......... thought I introduce myself since I joined up again. I used to a be a irregular poster here once upon a time under the name ermmm Ithink it was either kaos or Gryphon. It be one of the two for sure.

For those who are confused, I`m a professional forgetful person. I had a habit (note word HAD) of forgetting passwords of my account names. Sometimes even the account names themselves. Im also kinda flighty at times and will change my e-mail addresses on a whim so making it hard to recover old passwords I`ve forgotten. But yay and behold I just write them down now so its hard for my to forget unless I lose the piece of paper LOL and I've been forced to keep one email addy by the girlfriend.

So a little about me, I`m male in my 20's fast approaching 30. loved anime since I was a teen along with the sci-fi, fantasy and horror genres. Not married and no kids yet, living with the girlfriend in North London and I look like Harry Potter sometimes much to my dismay.

Apart from that this Magi is stuck on what to say. Ohhhhhh and it should of been Lost Magician but had accident with aa cursed enter button when signing up to a other board. But thought Magi sounded better so kept it for all the accounts I made (even through a magi isn`t exactly a magic user). Plus if I started having seperates names for other boards my bad memory would kick in again LOL.

Anyways time to pop off in flash of smoke.........

:: pop ::

Welcome to the every growing community dude, you'll have a lot of fun here, been a member for about 2 months and love coming here everyday and sharing views and opinions with other people

Back