Jet Li Season

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Not sure who's seen this advertised but UKTV G2 is currently running Jet Li movies all month

Loving watching these movies, the speed the action the stories (to bad its dubbed and not subbed but the voices aren't that bad)

Tonight is The Legend

BRILLIANT

yeah fist of legend was on last night, i remember having it on tape and watching over and over!!

best jet li movie IMO,

Reno said:
yeah fist of legend was on last night, i remember having it on tape and watching over and over!!

best jet li movie IMO,

Yep had a beer and watched it although I am pissed off that I missed the double bill of CSI on channel 5 as apparently it was the start of the new NYC series

ahh CSI i knew i still had to watch something..thankfully its recorded though i never saw fist of legend :( , ah well..The Legend on tonight which is good..may see it tonight if i can get hold of the TV

Asdrubael said:
Wow I love Jet Li, excellent post I didnt know UKTV G2 was doing that. I'll be watching it tonight thanks

No worries, I am sat here shattered watching A town called eureka and watching The Legend when it starts at 10pm on UKTV G2 +1.

Question: Anyone know which of his films it is where they cut the tendons on his wrists and legs to stop him from being able to fight?

Back