Japanorama Season 2

oh yay something to look forward to, the first series was great, so can't wait for this one. do you know how many epsiodes long this series is set up to be?

Oo, I loved this show when it was on. I saw an advert for it yesterday after Jonathan Ross' film 2007 show. :3
Lookin' forward to it~

Silver said:
Oo, I loved this show when it was on. I saw an advert for it yesterday after Jonathan Ross' film 2007 show. :3
Lookin' forward to it~

Its the build up thats gets you excited I wonder what he will be concentrating on this time. I hope we get to see some previews like the new Slamdunk live action movie (a teaser would be great). Or hopefully we'll get to see more of Ikihabara (sp?) as I'd love to see more of the anime district in tokyo

Thank you so much for posting this topic.I loved the first series and uttery cant wait for this.

Plus i think j ross is really funny and its good to have a presenter on this kind of show who is genuinly interested in what he is presenting.

Outlawstar said:
Thank you so much for posting this topic.I loved the first series and uttery cant wait for this.

Plus i think j ross is really funny and its good to have a presenter on this kind of show who is genuinly interested in what he is presenting.

Lol, I liked how they impersonated him in Bo Selecta.

Wibbly wobbly, wibbly etc :lol:

Isn't this actually going to be the third series :?
Either way i'm looking forward to it, it's sure to be better than Kelly Osbourne's program :wink:

Charter_Mage said:
Isn't this actually going to be the third series :?
Either way i'm looking forward to it, it's sure to be better than Kelly Osbourne's program :wink:

I actually gave that a miss altogether, just couldn't bear watching her for more than a few seconds :p

Tonights episode was quite interesting with the subject of Gaijin. The truck art part was really cool, specially the truck that had the one piece artwork on it. Can't wait to see next weeks episode.

Watched it last night and BRILLIANT

I asked for Initial D earlier in the thread and I got it on the first episode, loved the drift racing bit, how close were they to the cars on the public roads.

Gonna order the Electric Eel Shock album too as I really liked what I got to see

Finally Afro Samurai, my girlfriend say the clips of it on the show and now wants to sit down and watch it with me.

Thankyou Jonathon Ross

It was alright, I expect to see better next time, that clip with Afro Samurai was extreme fail though, the drifting part was quite good.

Back