Iron Man - Trailer

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Iron Man

Trailer

I have to say I am loving the look of this film, Robert Downey Jr is a huge fan of Iron Man and I think this will show through in the film. I also love the idea of Samual L Jackson as Nick Fury (although we will all miss David Hasselhoff). The comedy in the trailer is good too and the little one line sacastuic style of talking appeals to me and I can't wait to see more of the same.

Nice Quote from the trailer:

Christine Everheart: Tony Stark! Christine Everheart, Vanity Fair magazine
Tony Stark: Hi, yeah okay, go.
Christine Everheart: You've been called the Da Vinci of our time; what do you say to that?
Tony Stark: That's absolutely ridiculous, I don't paint.
Christine Everheart: And what do you say to your other nickname, the 'Merchant of Death'?
Tony Stark: That's not bad.

At school so the trailer won't work for me. DX. But I can't wait anyway for this film. It shall be a good'en.

I hope it lives up to the legacy of my Iron Man action figure.

I've been looking forward to this for some time now. Trailer every bit as awsome as expected too. I CAN't WAIT!!

I wonder if he'll have a drinking problem? ^_^

Voddas said:
I've been looking forward to this for some time now. Trailer every bit as awsome as expected too. I CAN't WAIT!!

I wonder if he'll have a drinking problem? ^_^

Nah that will probably be saved for the sequel, lets face it this has a huge fan base and we WILL get a sequel

Actually thought the trailer looked pretty cool
Bit gutted alcho Iron Man won't be in this one htough :p
And Sam Jackson as Nick Fury ZOMG reyt happy with that :D

BlackWolf said:
Sharingan said:
So whos the bad guy in this?Mandarin?

From all the reports i've heard so far, the Mandarin is indeed the baddie for the first film, just wondering how they will portay him at the moment

No idea a the moment, IMDB don't list the mandarin or who's playing the part

Well if the manderian is in it MODOK name is sure to appear somewhere

All In all it looks good & i hope the soundtrack is fairly rocky witha bet of the heavy stuff.

LukasROAR said:
And Sam Jackson as Nick Fury ZOMG reyt happy with that :D

i am sooooooooooo not happy with that!! wtf nick fury is not a bald black man!?!?!

...except in the ultimate universe but meh thats not the real marvel...grr

You would rather have david hassleholf in that role again? :p This along with the new increidble hulk movie seems to have the cast perfect for their comic book counter parts

BlackWolf said:
You would rather have david hassleholf in that role again? :p This along with the new increidble hulk movie seems to have the cast perfect for their comic book counter parts

Don't Disrepect the Hoff, Hoff is a legend. Yea his nick fury was as convincing as George Clooneys Batman but The Hoff is responsible for one of the best shows to ever come from the 80s

Got agree though that The Cast for Hulk & Iron man are fantastic, Punishers cast ain't too bad either

Back