Inuyasha Movie 3

heyyy, a InuYasha liking person? I've never seen InuYasha, but i have looked it up, seen a few clips, read a few quotes and i was thinking of buying the box set for season 1. do you think it's a good buy before i go and spend my money??

I think there part of the series because in the movies some things happen which might be connected to the series.

Inuyasha is definatly worth buying it's so good and has everything you want in it romance, comedy, action, fantasy bascially everything.

I've seen all of season 1 and part of season 2 and movies 1-3.

Inuyasha is definatly in my top ten animes!

errr....actually i did some checking, it's only £41 and something for the Season 1 box set.

Where are you getting 200 from?

season 1 boxset £57
season 2 boxset £57
movie 1 2 and 3 £14 each

i belive theres 6 seasons

gonna be around £300-£400

prices taken from up1.co.uk

plus only season 1 is available season 2 out next month

Well, i was only gonna buy season 1 and 2. I weren't gonna bother with the rest. But it's cool. So are you people saying i shouldn't spend my £57 on the Inuyasha box set?

Imp said:
Well, i was only gonna buy season 1 and 2. I weren't gonna bother with the rest. But it's cool. So are you people saying i shouldn't spend my £57 on the Inuyasha box set?
You should buy whatever you want to buy! I don't think it's expensive, not when you think ordinarily you have to pay £15 for 3 episodes on one DVD and so the first 27 episodes in the first boxset would cost you around £135 on single disc release, making £57 a bargain!

You won't have any choice but to eventually buy the rest, as I'd be very surprised if you don't absolutely love every minute of Inuyasha and you WILL want more :lol:

Back