Initial D - Second Stage

McIcy

Mushi-shi
This carries straight on from the first series (actually I watched it straight after the first series and it really does blend perfectly) and once again joins Takumi racing his out dated AE86.

This time though he's up against the Emperors, one of the more powerful street teams whos trade mark is all members use Evo's. Out classed and out powered Takumi once again has to hold onto his title of the undefeated racing god (or ghost depending how its translated) of Mt. Akina.

This time he goes to other courses though as he is bored of racing his own home run as he knows every inch to the point where no one stands a chance. So with the desire to be faster than anyone else he goes in search of the Emperor's fastest racer but will his AE86 take to strain.......

Brilliant, really enjoyed this series, spent most of it waiting for the car to get its upgrades (happens in the movie so was dying to see how it was originally done in the anime). Takumi grows more as a character too, he stops being so quiet and shows his willingness to race. Also there is a very sad part where he find out about how the girl he loves earn her money.........

13 episode series and I watched it in one night I was that hooked another 3am finish, thank god I didn't have to work the next day

Last edited by a moderator:
Back