Impressions of the London Expo?

i didn't see any one from here there, well i might of, the cosplayers, but i didn't remember who people were going as...my mates boyfriend kept taking photos of Cosplayers. And he was teaching me which character was which, cos i hadn't seen the series from where they were from (this guy seriously knows his anime). I had seen an Ed cosplayer, and a Naruto one on the dancing machine...

I thought it was okay. The anime section was bigger and full of more stuff. i couldn't get the same deal on t-shirts as i did in may with buy 2 for £10, it was not just buy 1 for £10.

My friend new the girl who was at the beez stand, something about an anime con and randomly running around hugging people...

Oh, i managed to get Pocky, but the milk flavour was only left.

Got posters...was Cam Clarke there earlier in the day near that stool with the Akira posters??

The artists alley...oh my lord...i had to say goodbye forever to my original (luckerly got a photocopy). And they stuck it right at the bottom of one of the boards where no one would notice!

o... people got picks og me x.x damm n i tried to hide to x.x ... but the other cosplay was awsome made mine feel kinda small =x but i was in or, some of them were so well made and the detail was great it must of taken months to make.
i was planning on buying some pocky but in the end just ate every1 elses lol
there Manga art section was great, there were some really talented people there, and it was awsome to be able to see them work.
it was all in all just a great day >:3 n im already planning cosplay for May ^_^

i did get some povky to, im gonna get lots more next time!!!! about £10 of pocky (5 chocolate and 5 strawberry) :p

Aww neko you looked really cute on the day tho!

And i really liked the elena from grandia to outfit its rocks!! i knew that girl as well, well i dont know her as a mate, i mean on a site.

The Expo was cool and finaly meeting everyone was excelent, lol I got a picture of Neko on my phone to, ha ha. Anime vilage was best part definetly, although the rest of the expo was cool too, next times gona be well cool 8)

Back