I'd like to promote some favotire LPer's

Invisible Crane

Adventurer
LPers = lets play-ers?

This Lets Play thing really seems to have kicked off in popularity recently, I find it really difficult to understand that there are people who spend hours WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE PLAY MINECRAFT,

That said I'm sure it would work for me with some games.

OBJECTION!

Surely this is advertising and a direct violation of forum rules?

Ifnot then i'm a fan of PewDiePie and Teamworkcast (monster hunter podcast) but also Octaneblue :)

No, this is fine. It's linking channels not direct works and it isn't self promotion, it's a general chat about Let's Players. So tis all good and gets my Arbalest thumbs up.

On topic, i watch rooster teeths Let's play channel a fair bit as they can be fun. I've always enjoyed Rooster teeth in general anyways, what with red v blue, but their achievement hunter sector is pretty hilarious.

I see Nintendo are trying claw back the ad revenue for LP videos of their games. Though to be honest I think they're pretty within their rights, it's always amazed me most publishers are totally fine with full playthroughs of their games up on YT etc.

I concur, it seems pretty fair to me that their work not be used for profit by others. The butthurt is strong from some, however.

There really isn't one. more grease to your elbow is just a new favoured turn of phrase of mine, so I thought I'd not miss an opportunity to use it :lol:

It means something along the lines of "I wish you more success"...apparently. I only heard it for the first time a few days ago myself.

Back