I want one.

I can see a lot of insurance companies going bankrupt if that ever becomes publicly affordable, or even feasably operational by your average joe.

Hyaku said:
I can see a lot of insurance companies going bankrupt if that ever becomes publicly affordable, or even feasably operational by your average joe.

Damages are certainly foreseeable if it can manage 50 miles per hour. I can picture quite the "wacky race", but for £45,000, one wonders if people would be more reserved in racing such a fearsome machine. [/rambling.]

Shame they didn't show a video of it travelling at it's potential max.

Then again, I guess the crane tether was there to provide a 'safety net' in case things did hit the fan.

I can picture showing up at school in one of those things; "That's right, jerks -- I own a spaceship."

Maybe they could rev one up to full speed and demonstrate just how great an explosion it can muster upon colliding with a solid, brick wall -- the insurance companies would howl in unison.

Ive gota get me one of those, I could fly to work everyday and by pass the conjestion charge, land on the roof and get to work on time every day, a bargain at £45,000, then again, maybe not 8)

Very cool Idea, one of the guys I work with really wants one of these. I still prefer the look of a car with four wheels on the ground

Back