I have an exam at 9:30

I hope your exam went well! But I’m not sure what to make of you posting on here just 18 minutes after the start of your exam.

Edit: For some reason there is an hour added onto the times of posts. I now realise you posted well before your exam. I'll go check my settings.

Congrats on the big 2000, at least you bombed in style.

Because my school is on the new OCR Science GCSE syllabus, we're forced to do tests instead of coursework, one of which was today.

I failed. :(

It didn't help that I was looking at the wrong section of the paper. Sheer panic will do that to you when you think you've revised all the wrong stuff.

Never look down on the exam til you get the grades young one, I thought I failed a few of mine because of the way the exam was worded but I waited for the results and in the end it turned out I failed everyone of them...... true story, but in retakes OK so I failed my retakes too, but I still got into uni (god bless 'clearing lists') and I actually passed uni

My sister had a science exam today (GCSEs), she left any revision way too late, but all the same i still helped her out last night with a few things. I still havn't asked her how it went, maybe i will do that now, lol

I don't intend to drive ever again. :lol:

I only got it because it's one of the things they ask about in job interviews.

Bumping this with good merit. I got my results back today and i'm really pleased with my results since I got nearly all marks available.

61/62 and 59/62

So there you go. :)

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Bumping this with good merit. I got my results back today and i'm really pleased with my results since I got nearly all marks available.

61/62 and 59/62

So there you go. :)

Happy for you :D

Ive decided to quit my driving lessons because its cheaper just to use buses and trains :lol:

Back