Votes: 0 0.0%
  • £101 to £150

• £150++

• Total voters

valha

Stand User
How much would you say you Spend on Anime DVDS a month?
Now that so much anime is starting to come to the UK i have noticed how much more i spend on Anime DVDS then i did last year.

i put £150++ and my bank acount sure feels that Anime is growing in the UK at a very fast pace. Oh well guess that means i have to do even more overtime i must have my dvd fix rach more.

You forgot the "too much" option :lol:

I said the £50-£100 option, although it all depends on whether you include anime related stuff and manga then it would be £150++ or my "too much" option!! as I'm a toy, doll & general cute little things anime collector!! More often than not I spend more on manga books and toys than actual DVDs but I think that has something to do with the fact that there isn't much I want that I don't have already (all I'm following as it's released currently is Twelve Kingdoms, Get Backers and Marmalade Boy).
As I've complained many a time, there isn't enough new Romance and Bishounen anime around at the moment for my liking :cry:

I feel ashamed to admit it's under £50 a month. My DVD collection is mostly made up of review copies and you know it's worrying when you start running out of storage space. It scares me to think how my anime collection will look this time next year, especially with MVM and ADV expanding all the time and the prospect of art boxes on the horizon.

Though with a whole batch of R1/R4 boxsets looking rather tasty (Berserk and FLCL), I'll no doubt soon be in a higher bracket.

£50 - £100, although that can sometimes fluctuate under and over that amount. Depends really, but now I've started to save for a trip to Japan next year, and I've got to pay my parents rent and all, so I have to be a tad more careful these days. Online shopping is particulaly addictive, although I don't know what I'd do without my good friends Play and Amazon... :D

'£50 or under'
if there were a 'not enough' option i would have clicked that instead. ;) i have a huge wish-list but sadly little cashflow.

Varies on my mood. The last couple of months though I've bought nothing but anime.

However, my income is limited (like Concrete Badger's) but hopefully it should be improving in the not to distant future and I plan to purchase (in one go!) the Ninja Scroll TV series; Hellsing series; Zaion series (I know its only four episodes but it still counts! :wink: :D ) and the Gasaraki series.

Amongst other anime that I can't mention because we'll be here all day!

I usually spend near or around £50, usually trying out some new titles and whatnot. I spend around half that on manga usually too, again buying new or titles I havent heard of.

Back