House MD Season 5

SciFiBoy!

Great Teacher
starts 31st May with a two parter on Sky1 @ 9pm, they bought the rights from FIVE, cant wait, so i made a thread for discussion, keep spoilers blacked out please as i havent seen any of it yet. :)

After i heard it was coming to Sky1 i was pretty pleased and surprised as well, i didn't expect them to get the rights from Five, but there we go.

I've watched the first two episodes of the series and i did think they where a good start for the new series as well. I think this series could have more of a serious tone to it, but i really couldn't say why entirely, it just has that feel to it i think.

Oh? My post from a few hours ago didn't post... Yeah, I was saying that I've seen the the odd few episodes, most recently the Season 4 Premiere - "Alone" - which I really enjoyed. I'll probably just watch Season 5 and follow the series from there on out.

I've come across quite a few of the spoilers about the season, but since I don't know any of the characters, excluding House, it doesn't mean much to me.

Also, by the time it starts, 80% of series are off air until fall. :/

Season 5 (as with the other seasons) is another good one. I've watched it all as it was shown in the US (I have no patience) :lol:

I watched the two episodes that they put on Sky 1, they were awesome.
Especilly the second one with the private investigator.
Looking forward to more from this series!

I hope to see more from the PI, I thought he was brilliant!

Wilson's attitude was a major supprise to me though. I didn't think he'd go that far, it was sweet when House showed up on his doorstep, he really does need Wilson.

Back