Hot or Not

ilmaestro said:
Hah, OK, I think you may have misconstrued my meaning...
Nah, I get it. More divisive, non-typical choices rather than outright "illegal" ones :lol:

Personally, I think Misty is cute though, May and Dawn too. Iris' hair is just too much for me.

I feel we're not getting enough love for short haired girls, and I love short haired girls, so here's Natsuyuki Rendezvous' Rokka. Not quite contraversial but I'll maybe think up a better one for my next.

ilmaestro

State Alchemist
20thCenturyBoy said:
ilmaestro said:
Hah, OK, I think you may have misconstrued my meaning...
Nah, I get it. More divisive, non-typical choices rather than outright "illegal" ones :lol:
OK, we're on the same page then. ^^;

Rokka is cool, but I would take Miho over her pretty much any day of the week, so I'm going to say Not.

Controversial because she seems to be a lot of people's least favorite character?

Not, I have to say. That is closer to the kind of "controversial" entry I was looking for, though.

Hmm, I just want to post that picture of Masazumi again, but instead we'll go with something slightly less subtle from the same show:

Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:
something looks wrong with these girls....
the fact that one has a bigger butt than fluttershy?
Are you suggesting there is anything wrong with that?! More focus, both in anime and the real world, needs to be placed on asses. Asses over boobs. This pic sums me up quite well. Also another excuse to post Misty :D

And as the song says 'I like big butts and I cannot lie'.

I say HOT for both lovely ladies, love the flat chest on the 2nd one too.

Hedyeh from Ladies vs Butlers!

Last edited by a moderator: