Hiya! *happy log in dance*

dwinky

Hikikomori
Hello! I'm new here, I really love Naruto, drawing anime, I like to DDR http://www.ddruk.com , play video games, i also like Harvest Moon, FF, Zelda and OFPS's.
Fruits Basket is my shoujo manga ^_^ and Naruto is my favourite anime currently!

Great to see another Naruto fan sign up. I'm a massive fan myself and the current arc is fantastic; each episode can't come soon enough.

Im a naruto fan to and the last ep was great but the 2 before that very very sucked ... so much so that i just skiped to the good parts in it. anyway welcome

Welcome to the forums! :D i really should get into Naruto - i've only seen the first episode! hope to see you around in future.

You know i feel quite stupid because for some reason i was under the impressing that you couldn't still download Naruto, i think it was because a while back i visited TW and it said i could no longer download it

Charter_Mage said:
You know i feel quite stupid because for some reason i was under the impressing that you couldn't still download Naruto, i think it was because a while back i visited TW and it said i could no longer download it
There are ways :wink:

Hello and welcome dwinky, enjoy your stay and post lots :D

Back