Hideo Jojima! & Shigeru Miyamoto!

Ninja Boy!

Thousand Master
Hi, today i have just received my signed copy of MGS3 from Hideo Kojima (the creator) and Yoji Shinkawa (the artwork!)
i cant beleieve it!, its so kool>.<

and also i have met and got my Super Mario Sunshine Signed by Shigeru Miyamoto (creator of Nintendo!!!!)

has anyone else met or got you game signed by these? :?:

Ninja Boy! said:
i got a signed one, because at Oxford Street HMV, hideo and yoji Shinkawa (artist) came for a one hour signing from 5-6pm

Lucky :evil:

I think I'll have to move to London one day if this sort of thing happens there. :shock:

Ninja Boy! said:
and also i have met and got my Super Mario Sunshine Signed by Shigeru Miyamoto (creator of Nintendo!!!!)
No.
Hes the cretor of Mario/Link/a load of others. not nintendo. And i got SMS signed by him too :p

well u get the gist of, it, i make too many mistakes wen i type, im always in a rush for some reason
well umm, yay kool, another Shigsy/hideo fan, who got something signed, cmon peeps, lets see if there is more!

"i got a signed one, because at Oxford Street HMV, hideo and yoji Shinkawa (artist) came for a one hour signing from 5-6pm"

Why was I not informed of this?!

Chomolungma said:
Lucky :evil:

I think I'll have to move to London one day if this sort of thing happens there. :shock:
Yeah i agree, nothing happens in cornwall.
I don't really have anything much signed apart from a signed copy of Sean Astin's book and it wasn't like i got to meet him or anything

Back