Hey, what day are you going to the Expo?

Thats nice, I'm going to try and cosplay as Elk (.Hack// games) but I may not be able to get the stuff for October, maybe for next year though.

I had 2 people from near me come n ask me 2 make them costumes 4 them in time for the expo @_@, tis good money yeah but i think i may of had many sleepless nights by october >><<

Xxfrozen_wolfxX said:
I had 2 people from near me come n ask me 2 make them costumes 4 them in time for the expo @_@, tis good money yeah but i think i may of had many sleepless nights by october >><<
Lucky people, i would love to have someone make a costume for me

Charter_Mage said:
Xxfrozen_wolfxX said:
Lucky people, i would love to have someone make a costume for me

lol i guess so, its alright for the person buying them but more work 4 the person makeing them @_@ ...but my costumes arent the best so i dont know wether ill be the person doing them or not : /

Xxfrozen_wolfxX said:
lol i guess so, its alright for the person buying them but more work 4 the person makeing them @_@ ...but my costumes arent the best so i dont know wether ill be the person doing them or not : /
I'm sure they are great, and if you do, it would be great for you to put some pictures of them up here :)

I doubt i'll be able to make my costume, i mean Syaoran is like UBBER hard :D ... but i may as well try 8) anyone got any ideas what i can use for Syaoran Staff, i was thinking of cardboard.... but i think that would.... i dunno :lol: :?

I am going by train selling loads of stuff to raise money plus i get paid a few days before so i will be ok ahhhh...the advantages of full time employment

Edit: Sorry forgot to mention i will be ther both days :oops: :roll:

Oh Hitsugaya_Toshiro so are you really going as Syaoran?

I'm trying to go as Tomoyo i've started getting materials ready.

Im going On saturday like the other times i went and im goin a Selphie tho it Depends on where i can get a Yellow dress, coz i have the hair and the boots..

Back