Help with buying Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Eva4Life

Completely Average High School Student
I was looking around for a Gurren Lagann box set with all 27 ep's in R2 format.
However ive had no luck so I would like to know if one has been created and if not when one will be.

Any help would be nice and thank you in advance.

Such a release doesn't exist yet.

Beez are releasing Gurren Lagann, but have so far only released parts one and two (of three). The final part will likely be out very shortly, so keep eyes peeled.

My prediction is don't expect a boxset release until 2011 at the earliest.

Fudce said:

Beez are releasing Gurren Lagann, but have so far only released parts one and two (of three). The final part will likely be out very shortly, so keep eyes peeled.

2011!? Ouch... tbh I think I'll wait though. £75 for 27 eps is just too much for me IMO.

well thanx for the help and ill be sure to keep my eyes peeled for the boxset release as i don't like buying the single DVD's. ( To expesive lol)

Fudce said:

Your prediction is wrong then I'm afraid ;)...

beez_andrew said:
Fudce said:

Your prediction is wrong then I'm afraid ;)...

Oooh you tease :)

In my defense, I wrote that before I saw part 3 up for preorder at Play.com for later this month, though it's more Gundam 00 part 3 I'm waiting for...

Yeah, what the above posts said: There's only the 3 box sets available now or in the near future.

I was going to make a new thread, but I thought it would be a waste so I'll put my question here:

Does anyone know of a "Limited Edition" for the 3rd region 2 box set? The first one had a few cool goodies in it (A light-up drill, iron-patch and skull-badge) and the second had some of the OST on it. I think the region 1 limited editions came with the same stuff, but the third one came with a Gurren Lagann bag of some sort, I think. Is this the case with the region 2 limited edition box set?

CopperAlloy said:
Does anyone know of a "Limited Edition" for the 3rd region 2 box set? The first one had a few cool goodies in it (A light-up drill, iron-patch and skull-badge) and the second had some of the OST on it.
No LE for the 3rd volume in region 2 sadly (or so Andrew posted before).

Back