Hello

Crimson Flame

Brigade Leader
Hi everybody. I'm 16, I'm a big fan of anime and manga (well DUH) and my favourite anime mainly consist of school life anime like HSD Kenichi and Clannad. My G*D I must stop before I bore yous to death so hello and I hope to have a good time here.

Welcome to the site dude, well done on the Kenichi fan, have to say it was one of my fave animes of 07 and I really hope they make series 2.

Crimson Flame said:
Hi everybody. I'm 16, I'm a big fan of anime and manga (well DUH) and my favourite anime mainly consist of school life anime like HSD Kenichi and Clannad. My G*D I must stop before I bore yous to death so hello and I hope to have a good time here.

Nah, you're not boring us! We want to hear more! ;] You like school life anime .... I don't think I've seen much of that - unless you count Fruits Basket?

Oh, and welcome to the forums! :]

CitizenGeek said:
Crimson Flame said:

Nah, you're not boring us! We want to hear more! ;] You like school life anime .... I don't think I've seen much of that - unless you count Fruits Basket?

Oh, and welcome to the forums! :]

School life anime is sometimes really good! Ive watched quite alot of it aswell... GO SCHOOL LIFE! haha

Back