Hello

Nemesis

Completely Average High School Student
Hi there. I'm Nemesis and I'm a big fan of manga, anime and games. I like both old-school and new stuff, but I'm mostly focused on 1990s. I especially love fantasy, science fiction and ecchi series. I'm also a huge fangirl of Disgaea series, Etna is my favorite character. Not sure what else to write here, so I hope to get along with you all.

Hi there. I'm Nemesis and I'm a big fan of manga, anime and games. I like both old-school and new stuff, but I'm mostly focused on 1990s. I especially love fantasy, science fiction and ecchi series. I'm also a huge fangirl of Disgaea series, Etna is my favorite character. Not sure what else to write here, so I hope to get along with you all.
Welcome! 90s anime is my favourite era too. What are your favourite shows?

Welcome! 90s anime is my favourite era too. What are your favourite shows?
Let's see, there's a lot from that era that I watched and liked, but my most favorite ones would be Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, Ranma 1/2 (excited for the remake), Sailor Moon, Nadia: the Secret of Blue Water, Dirty Pair Flash, Burn Up Warrior, Mikan Enikki, Bastard, Video Girl Ai, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, all Ghibli movies, Otaku no Video, Sally the Witch, Dr. Slump, Fushigi Yuugi, Ruin Explorers, Gunsmith Cats, Cat Girl Nuku Nuku, Captain Tsubasa, Martian Successor Nadesico, Saber Marionette series, Those Who Hunt Elves, Plastic Little OVA, Vampire Princess Miyu, IRIA: Zeiram the Animation, Orphen, Magic Knight RayEarth, Armitage III, Magic Users Club, Revolutionary Girl Utena, The Big O, Record of Lodoss War, CardCaptor Sakura, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Crest of the Stars, Serial Experiments Lain, Rurouni Kenshin, Di Gi Charat, Excel Saga.

Whew, that should be it. It's early in the morning here now, so I've might missed a few titles. I wanted to type Gensoumaden Saiyuuki too, but then I remembered that it's from 2000s.

Let's see, there's a lot from that era that I watched and liked, but my most favorite ones would be Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, Ranma 1/2 (excited for the remake), Sailor Moon, Nadia: the Secret of Blue Water, Dirty Pair Flash, Burn Up Warrior, Mikan Enikki, Bastard, Video Girl Ai, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, all Ghibli movies, Otaku no Video, Sally the Witch, Dr. Slump, Fushigi Yuugi, Ruin Explorers, Gunsmith Cats, Cat Girl Nuku Nuku, Captain Tsubasa, Martian Successor Nadesico, Saber Marionette series, Those Who Hunt Elves, Plastic Little OVA, Vampire Princess Miyu, IRIA: Zeiram the Animation, Orphen, Magic Knight RayEarth, Armitage III, Magic Users Club, Revolutionary Girl Utena, The Big O, Record of Lodoss War, CardCaptor Sakura, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Crest of the Stars, Serial Experiments Lain, Rurouni Kenshin, Di Gi Charat, Excel Saga.

Whew, that should be it. It's early in the morning here now, so I've might missed a few titles. I wanted to type Gensoumaden Saiyuuki too, but then I remembered that it's from 2000s.
This is a brilliant list! I just recently finished a marathon of the first three seasons of Slayers. Love that show. And Excel Saga is one one of my favourite pieces of media of all time. With the exception of a few duff episodes, I honestly think that show was made especially for me. It's so silly and fun, I adore it.

Aaaah so many great titles on that list! I love Lain, I love Gunsmith Cats, I love Tenchi and Ranma, yes yes yes to Otaku no Video, yes yes to Ghibli. Omg I've not watched Nuku Nuku in years, I'd love to revisit it. Shamefully I've never seen Bebop, but I bought it on blu ray recently. Looking forward to finally seeing it. Same with Nadesico and Utena - never seen them, but I now own them, and I'm looking forward to it. Especially looking forward to finally seeing Utena.

Lain broke me (in a good way) when I first saw it. It's definitely a show I want to watch again soon.

I'm halfway through the blu ray of Di Gi Charat now. In the early 2000s I lived with a guy who had it all fansubbed on VHS. So many great jokes I'd forgotten. I burst out laughing at the very first scene where the Japan-sized UFO crashes into the earth. It's so well paced.

I always recommend the fansub of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo to people. Have you seen it? And if you don't mind another recommendation, you might like Erased. It's much more modern, but based on that list I think you'd really enjoy it. It's one of my all-time favourites.

I always recommend the fansub of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo to people. Have you seen it? And if you don't mind another recommendation, you might like Erased. It's much more modern, but based on that list I think you'd really enjoy it. It's one of my all-time favourites.
I watched a few eps of Bobobo, not my cup of tea, and of course that I watched Erased and also read the manga. If you're curious whatever else I have watched, then here's my MAL list.

I watched a few eps of Bobobo, not my cup of tea, and of course that I watched Erased and also read the manga. If you're curious whatever else I have watched, then here's my MAL list.
Out of interest, did you watch the dub or the subtitled? I've seen one episode of the dub and I cannot stand it, it makes me want to scream at my TV. But the 2003 (ish) fansub is one of my favourite things ever made.

Good to see Ah My Goddess on there. Used to love that, and I especially loved The Adventure of Mini-Gooddess. I must make an effort to watch it again sometime.

Back