Hello really nice to meet y'all!

Chibi Vampire

Completely Average High School Student
Hiya! Im a 11 year old girl who enjoys anime ALOT.I enjoy animes like Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kaze Hikaru, Chibi Vampire and Ultra Maniac.My bestest friend is TheSakuraAlchemist (we've been friends for a really long time) and we're both from california but live in london at the moment (soon going back to california with her tho :( ). I like Linkin park, spine shank, My chemical romance, Avril Lavgine and Evenessence (soz i cant remember how to spell it lol). I enjoy roller blading in hyde park, drawing anime characters, watching karang on sky (thats a rock music channel btw) and reading lotsa mange lol. I play runescape sometimes and write fanfiction stories with TheSakuraAlchemist also. I only enjoy animes that have drama, action, adventure and only a little amount of humor (i dont like animes that r too serious like Ghost in Shell etc.).I hate people who like yaoi and hentai.i do not enjoy reading romance animes and humor crap (like love hina) Ummmm... I think thats it about me but thanks for reading anyway! :D

Welcome! You say you like drawing? Getting post in the Creative Arena then :p I REALLY want to get some of my latest stuff up there but my scanner's broke...

Hope you enjoy it here! ^_^

Thankies for all the welcomes! I wish i could put my drawings up on the internet but i dont have a scanner :(. Sure you can call me chibire if you want lol. I see I'm not the only Chibi Vampire fan here :D ( Tho i should'nt really be reading it because it's a 16+ lol :))

No lol this is my only forum. I'm not surprised if u've seen this avatar before :) It's so cute that i could'nt resist it lol.

Back