Hi everyone, Hlulani here from Limpopo in South Africa.
I grew up on Dragon Ball Z and Naruto on local TV in the afternoons, then lost touch with anime for years. A friend got me back in with Haikyuu!! last year, and since then I've been working through the sports shows: Blue Lock, Ao Ashi and now Ping Pong the Animation.
Streaming here is mostly Crunchyroll and Netflix, so I read the UK release news to see what is coming. Happy to hear recommendations, especially anything about football that isn't Captain Tsubasa.
I grew up on Dragon Ball Z and Naruto on local TV in the afternoons, then lost touch with anime for years. A friend got me back in with Haikyuu!! last year, and since then I've been working through the sports shows: Blue Lock, Ao Ashi and now Ping Pong the Animation.
Streaming here is mostly Crunchyroll and Netflix, so I read the UK release news to see what is coming. Happy to hear recommendations, especially anything about football that isn't Captain Tsubasa.