Have you Preordered your Wii yet and what games do you want?

EasyKill

Completely Average High School Student
I preordered mine last satureday at gamestation for £20, they said that they wil be opening at midnight on the 8th (I can't wait).

i can afford 2 maybe 3 games at release, i was think of getting:
* Zelda
* Red steel
* Rayman (maybe)

and i cant wait to get my hand on:
* Metorid 3
* Super mario
* Dragon Quest

P.S. if the ever release Super Smash Bros and Mario kart with online play, i may never leave my house again.

i haven't pre-ordered mine yet but will be doing so soon. i am going to get it from HMV as i have a game reward card with them.

The games i will be getting at launch are:

LoZ: TP
Red Steel
Madden 07 - just for the throwing of the ball. looks ace.
and maybe tonk hawks. dont know about that though.

hmm..well i need to pre-order it at some point..probably october ish..erm..i shall be trying to get Zelda TP, Red Steel, and another one but dunno what..erm..
i cannot wait to get Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Mario Galaxy and some others.

My local gamestation say that there only taking preorders for one week or until they have 250 orders.

They said that they would know the number of units there getting in november.

If its under 250 they would be phoning the people who ordered to late to offer them a refund. (please get more then 19 :wink: )

i'm waiting for my local GAME to hold pre-orders. but i have registered my interest with them (by giving my details)

i hope to get it on midnight or actual day launch.

games i am interested in are
> LOZ
> Red Steel
...for now....

Nah I never buy consoles when they first come out I usually wait a few months then the price drops.......... plus I'm waiting for the PS3

I hear the PS3 (£££) wont be out till march and you'll need to take out a second mortgage just to get a game with it.

PS3 = £549.99 (with no games)
Wii = £179.99 (with wii sports)
(taken form play.com)

Tell him to forget playstation and buy him and 2 of his mates a Wii.

PS i have a mate how preordered the PS3 at Play.com and he's still in a mad mood (MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :evil: :twisted: )

EasyKill said:
I hear the PS3 (£££) wont be out till march and you'll need to take out a second mortgage just to get a game with it.

PS3 = £549.99 (with no games)
Wii = £179.99 (with wii sports)
(taken form play.com)

Tell him to forget playstation and buy him and 2 of his mates a Wii.

PS i have a mate how preordered the PS3 at Play.com and he's still in a mad mood (MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :evil: :twisted: )

Not really bothered when its released, as the PS2 still have FFXII and NFS Carbon to come out plus I usually play my main games on my PC

Its ture if you have a good PC you dont really need a Xbox360.

I cant wait for Final Fantasy XII and they say Final Fantasy XIII might be a PS3 launch title (that will never happen two FF games in one year).

However i still think the PS3 cost to much, £600 with a game!!!

EasyKill said:

I cant wait for Final Fantasy XII and they say Final Fantasy XIII might be a PS3 launch title (that will never happen two FF games in one year).

FFXIII looks stunning I love the futuristic setting and the new weapons are a lot better than the previous sword or gun styled action. I hope it is a launch title but I doubt it, as its still in production so it'll be another year at least before we see it hit UK stores

EasyKill said:

Its not £600 with a game, less than £500. £440 for the console, £50 for the game = £490. Play.com are even doing a special offer with the console and 3 games for £550. Even so it is far too steep.

OK, I got the price of the PS3 wrong, even at £440 its still well out of my price range.

Anyway got to get the Wii for Xmas, New Zelda and a big box of Xmas chocolates what could be better. :D

Zelda
Metroid Prime 3
Excite Truck
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wario Ware

Thats my main list. Pity only Zelda is on release. Might get Super Monkey Ball too.

That's mine pre-ordered. I'm glad I got it at Gameplay, but it's kind of annoying they forced purchase of one game with the console. Not annoying for me as I already wanted Zelda, but I was dissappointed they would lower themselves to use such a cheap trick.

Nothing, nothing, and nothing.

A few months ago, the Wii really interested me. I just don't care anymore. There's not a single game that's been totally confirmed that makes me want to buy one.

The motion sensor is also extremely unappealing to me.

Back