Gunbuster 2 trailer

I've never seen Gunbuster, but heard great things about it. Apparently some UK company owns the distribution rights, but haven't released a DVD yet. For shame.

Lol come to think about it Videl, Kaolla does bare a resemblance to the girl in Gunbuster 2.

Paul Play.com have Gunbuster Here
I cant find out who released it on DVD but Kiseki Video UK did it on VHS.
Unless you're on about Gunbuster 2 in which case im talking nonsense.

Paul said:
I've never seen Gunbuster, but heard great things about it. Apparently some UK company owns the distribution rights, but haven't released a DVD yet. For shame.
Kiseki did have a DVD out with horrible video quality, Japanese-only audio, hard subs and dodgy sound, but it's been deleted. I still own the thing (watched it the other night after seeing this promo).

I have heard that Manga are waiting for Kiseki's rights to drop before they bring out a decent version. If you can find it though, I'd really recommend picking it up. It's a brilliant little series, and the DVD can't be that expensive; there are currently two listed on eBay for a fiver.

Yeah, you only get the Japanese track on Kiseki's release.

I don't remember ever hearing about an English dub being done, and the Anime News Network listing for the OVA doesn't have an English cast. They do have Manga as the licensor, though - fingers crossed they'll bring out a new version at some point, with or without dub. I just want video to do the show justice, and subs that translate the on-screen text.

Back