Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories coming to PS2

GrantM

Dandy Guy, in Space
Okay, I'm really not sure if this is a good idea or not because GTA: LCS is really the reason I wanted a PSP.

I'll probably get the PS2 version anyway, but I was wondering what you thought of this

i wasn't to happy with san andreas, i thought it was a slight disappointment, i seen liberty city stories, it looks just like GTA3, but years later. i may get it if it comes out on the PS2, but i dunno..it better be worth it.

I think that with each new release the gta games on ps2 have gotten better and better and have caused the release of a new batch of games that give you more freedom to do what you want, they certainly have changed the gaming market for the better.
San Andreas is my favourite game purely because of the freedom you get, and the size of the game world (it's huge), anyone who hasn't played a gta game on ps2 is missing out, they are great games, and liberty city stories on psp is the best game on it by far.

the game was big and there was a lot of freedom..but i thought it just wasn't as great as it was hyped up to be...the missions where good, but the rest of the things that you could do where a little boring. i still much prefer Vice city..the rampages you could do where good fun, i just never saw the same thing in San Andreas.

Back