Google Nickname Search

McIcy

Mushi-shi
www.google.com

Have you ever gone to google and typed in your nickname to see what comes up?

I am bored yes

I just tried this with my name McIcy and found some interesting stuff come straight up.

1st was posts I made on this site
2nd was my myspace account.
3rd is my xfire account

Best of all was this site McIcy Counter Strike - yes this is my sore on a map I must have played once

Anyone else have cool random stuff about themselve turn up?[/url]

Mostly lots of pages from this forum, theres also a link to a bishounen slideshow i made, and my ebay feeback page :?.
My other alter ego QueenOfBishies didn't come up with anything though

Devil May Cry Forums - View Profile: X_nick_X
Final Fantasy Insider Forums - View Profile: X_nick_X
Anime UK News :: Viewing profile
Viewing profile :: X_nick_X :lol:
X_NICK_X at Vampirefreaks.com - Gothic Industrial Culture(emo days)
Catch A Perv Dot Com :: Viewing profile

I sign up to a lot of forums

I found this out a while ago. I typed in pomtry and a load of stuff cam up

Mainly my posts on this site and my runescape account details. 8)

And many more

Well 'Hopeful Monster' gets you about 18 pages of Evolutionary/Creationist arguments. Since it is an evolutionary biology term it doesn't surprise me. 'Hopeful_monster' gets this place in about 5th, with Wiki 1st, a biology terms site 2nd, some muppets Myspace site at 3 & 4, and various other forums i belong to below.

Yeah, did it a while ago, I just get loads of forums and occasional blog comments, which isn't too surprising as that's what I use 'Ramadahl' for.

What's a lot more interesting (to me, anyway) is searching for your real name... apparently there're some guy over in the US about the same age as me who seems to like RPGs, as well as a memorial site for a baby that died when it was only 6 minutes old - both with my name.

well, Arbalest comes up with loads of pages about the Arbalest weapon from history and the Arbalest from FMP, AngelArbalest shows my deviantart page, and another page i forgot, and my animeuknews bit also shows up.

Too many usernames, but this being my most recent, I appear at d.gray-man anime forums, Arlong Park forums, and a few others.

Mostly sites about Sunglasses, Window Blinds, shoes and fashion which I thought was kinda creepy, well creepy for me anyway with my mainly monochrome black wardrobe. Although there was an interesting site about an internet game with witches and wizards http://games.world.co.uk/shades/ much more my style LOL. not a single refernce made to me so far, perhaps I dont actually exist 8)

Back