Good, yet cheap PSP games

Cyburn

Student Council President
Im thinking of getting a PSP for my birthday, and want to get some good games for it which are under £20.

Could someone list me with some bargains please?

Hmmm... Can't think of many bargains for the PSP (they all seem a bit pricey to me at the mo) But I'd recommend Ridge Racer, even if you're not a huge fan of racing games. I've tried playing others in the series but haven't found them as enjoyable (probably due to the lack of turbo ^_^)

Plus it was a release game, so it should've come down in price a fair bit!

The only game I've seen for under £20 is Armored Core...I played a version on the PS2 and it sucked, so I don't have high hopes for it.

I don't really think there's a great deal of good PSP games out at all, nevermind good cheap ones.

I been looking around and I saw these for under £20 (preowned mostly)

ridge racer
wipeout pure
king kong
lumines
metal gear acid

I'd recommend Ridge Racer &, if you like to build big robots, Armored Core, as the AC series is by far the best mecha series right now.

just before christmas play.com had the psp version of GITS SAC for £17.99 and a few other games but GITs:SAC dissapeard very fast

Street Fighter Alpha was going for £20 a few weeks back at Game, which is usually a sign that there'll be a price drop soon.

Back