GH’s extra Anime: Mostly BR, Mostly sealed, Mostly CEs

Googlyhead

Dandy Guy, in Space
I guess it’s time to release a few of my unwanted (No. Don’t cry. Everyone loves you. You weren’t a mistake. Never let anyone tell you that) Anime discs into the wild. So let’s see how this goes before I put them on eBay.

I‘m going to try and keep things easy here, while delicately encouraging an increased adoption rate.
So unless otherwise specified:
  • Postage (within UK) is £2 for the first item. Then just add more!
  • Pricing is similarly simple: CEs / SBs / Boxes / Sets are £15 (plus the earlier postage). Single (Amaray style) case items are £10 (plus the earlier postage).
  • Titles listed (or should / will be) in the next post. (Best laid plans tempting fate).

I guess I should do a short FAQ, as things are never that simple in 3D:
  • Yea, I know that probably won’t cover the postage (and packing) costs, but I don’t want to start trying to quote costs and configurations. If you want to pay more after I’ve sent it, go ahead. ;-)
  • I make no promises as to postal method or company. Probably simple Royal Mail, but I may shop around (as I’m of the opinion that prices are a little excessive for what the service is). If you want it fast, special, or a specific company (or not), let me know because it may cost more.
  • I have a job. That already cuts into my anime-watching time. Coupled with limited opening hours does mean that it‘s unlikely to be possible to post the same day (likely; weekend).
  • Pricing by type (standard vs. ‘special’) is intended to be reasonable for what you get. I’m not researching the absolute maximum I can get for a title (hence the simplification).
  • But I have checked the latest sale prices (and srp) at each publisher, so I’m undercutting rather than overcharging (I don’t intend a career as an eBay scalper / profiteer / reseller).
  • Something of an exception to this checking is Out of Print titles (such as CV2 CE and NG-NL) that show either no price or silly money.
  • There’s another exception to note (which means possibly more later if I list more, so I’ll add a note to those). Specifically; On-Gaku being £15 (in the ATA sale) means I’ll relegate it to the £10 group.
  • When not new and sealed; the titles are still complete (unless specified otherwise). This includes any slip/liner/backing/blurb - the only part I’d consider non-essential would be the shrink wrap.
  • Payment is basically PayPal. My current knowledge is that if sent F&F there are no fees, otherwise there will be a little more to pay.

Last edited:
Missed out on a sale item? Want it cheaper? Try here!

Steelbooks: (£15)
Sealed:
Promare (BR) AtA 5037899084991

CEs: (£15)
Sealed:
Big Order (BR) AtA 5037899085165
Anti-Magic Academy The 35th Test Platoon (BR) AtA 1 5037899085066
Summer Days With Coo (BR DVD) AtA 5037899082843
CastleVania S2 (BR) AtA 5037899082119
On-Gaku Our Sound (£10) (BR DVD) AtA 503799085103
Opened:
Josee, the Tiger and the Fish (BR CD) AtA 5037899085271
Tokyo Ghoul Jack and Pinto (BR DVD) AtA 5037899064733
Children of the Sea (BR DVD) AtA 5037899082683
Kill La Kill #2 (eps 10-19) (DVD) AtA 5037899057574
Violet Evergarden: Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll (BR) AtA 5037899084816 Note: 2nd hand, poster has some blu-tack marks to the back.

Standard editions: (£10)
Sealed:

MindGame (BR)
Love and Lies (BR)
Genius Party & Beyond (BR)
Starmyu (BR)
Aldnoah Zero 1 (BR)
Aldnoah Zero 2 (BR)

Opened:
Tokyo Marble Chocolate (BR DVD)
No Game No Life (BR)
Tatami Galaxy (BR)
Nisekoi S1 B1(/2) (BR)

Other:
SteamBoy DVD - opened, some case dents, single disc £2

let’s see what works. 0DD39BD7-A926-4A8D-9B09-5BB219B8EFE3.jpeg2FE0F19F-BE42-4A61-BC70-500C948F6BE0.jpeg
43DBBDCB-EB7F-42FA-855F-88FE56B59297.jpeg

Last edited:
Small update to:
  • remove a couple (I’m striking them out rather than re-upload a new picture!)
  • add VE (memory doll) CE - note that I got this second (or third) hand, and the poster has had blu-tack on the back (but front is ok)
I’ll also add a small related ‘add-on‘ section here of Disney animation BRs for £1 each - it’s probably not worth the postage for these alone, but it doesn’t make much difference to a CE box parcel:
Big Hero 6 (3D)
Wreck It Ralph (3D)
The Rescuers (with slipcover)
Frozen (3D)

D79B345B-D665-441B-8311-BDCB547E1D30.jpeg

Back