Ghost in the shell English SPOKEN DUB DVD's or Blu-Ray

Chewnacker

Hikikomori
I can find plenty of places that sell

Ghost in the shell Solid State Society & the (2 movie pack containging Ghost in the shell 2.0 redux & Ghost in the shell innocence)

but I cant find anywhere that makes it clear & certain that they sell in in english spoken audion/dub

can someone help me out please I have been looking myself but not had much luck

Blu-ray.com is a good source for looking up titles in both Blu-ray and DVD - there is a search right at the top of the page in the blu-ray.com banner, select Blu-ray or DVD at the very top, and then set the country pulldown to All Countries or whatever specific Country you want to search in. Type in the title name and it will list most everything available worldwide. Go into each listing and it will tell you the audio track languages available.

Where are you looking to buy the discs from? So long as it’s an official UK release, I’m pretty certain they’ll all have the dub included.
you can get region 2 dvd's that are only in Japanese & sometimes well knows people like Amazon don't allways make all the audio & languages very clear or the individual sellers on Amazon don't make it clear so I need to be %100 sure I am buying the right thing I am after

Well, if you’re buying a UK edition of the film direct from amazon uk or another trusted uk seller, I don’t think you need to worry. Other than possibly Arise, I’m 99% sure none of the UK releases didn’t have an English dub. If you want, you could always post a link to the one you want to buy and ask if anyone else has it so that you can be sure?

I have ordered the original voice cast stuff

(dont really like arise or the other stuff not the same without the original voice actors)

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Complete Series Collection - Blu-ray (1st & 2nd gig together)
Ghost In The Shell: SAC - Solid State Society [Blu-ray]
Ghost In The Shell Movie Double Pack (Ghost In The Shell, Ghost In The Shell: Innocence) Blu-ray
Ghost in The Shell 2.0 (DVD) I found a new copy on amazon that showed a image on the back of the box & it says Languages English,japanese

Last edited:
Back