Get Spooked For Cheap With Humble and Kodansha's Terrifying Tales Manga Bundle

I've bought the bundle from them and for a website that has been around for 10 years their method for supplying files is surprisingly amateurish. Having to individually download 135 files that are listed in entirely random order instead of at least being in alphabetical order or grouped by manga series is just silly...

Unfortunately there is no way to just get a single torrent file for them, you have to download one by one .

I've bought the bundle from them and for a website that has been around for 10 years their method for supplying files is surprisingly amateurish. Having to individually download 135 files that are listed in entirely random order instead of at least being in alphabetical order or grouped by manga series is just silly...

Thanks for the heads up, that is unfortunate and I agree but I will persevere :)

The "Bulk Download" option works good enough IMO. Sure, it would be nicer if they'd offer a single download (or even just a single download per tier), but I only have to click once (and keep the tab open).

The "Bulk Download" option works good enough IMO. Sure, it would be nicer if they'd offer a single download (or even just a single download per tier), but I only have to click once (and keep the tab open).
I did try that and unfortunately it doesn't seem to work too well. It appeared to just try to download all of the files at once, which caused it to queue a random selection until it reached a cap. Had to go through the list if files and manually download the missing ones.
If you did the bulk download of the pdfs I recommend checking that you actually got all of them, I found that more now than half were missing.

Back