Genshiken OAV series finally confirmed

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
To the delight of its cult fandom, three new OAVs for the otaku drama Genshiken have been confirmed as being in production - with the first OAV set for a Japanese DVD release during December.

The first 12 episode season of Genshiken has been released on R1 DVD by Mediablasters but the chances of an eventual UK release seem unlikely at best.

Finally been looking forward to it for a month or two now i heard it was october :shock:

I wonder what they will do with the series keep it on plot with the ending of the last series or go for something totally diffrent :eek:

X_nick_X said:
Finally been looking forward to it for a month or two now i heard it was october :shock:

I wonder what they will do with the series keep it on plot with the ending of the last series or go for something totally diffrent :eek:

It should follow on with the manga as we meet a new member to the club and some old ones rejoin also as it'll be the start of the new school year a new chairman will take over from Madarame. I really can't wait, also the next manga issue (volume 7) is out at the end of this month so also can't wait for that.

just really finished watching the first series and i am now looking forward to the OAV's..need to start on the manga as well, so i'll be buying them when i can

Arbalest said:
just really finished watching the first series and i am now looking forward to the OAV's..need to start on the manga as well, so i'll be buying them when i can

The Manga is a must own, I have read it many times and currently have the next two releases on pre-order, just have to wait til they get released... I hate waiting

Back