General TV/Movie News & Announcements

There's a bit of me hoping that it's a mega discount, or even a misprice, as £70 is a 'bung what you've got onto a disc without doing any work' price.
It's £10 less than the RRP for Anime Limited's booklet+postcards edition of Evangelion 3+1. The drastically different value propositions there really mess with my head.

This news slipped by me. A handful of the early Disney+ exclusive shows are being let out of streaming prison for UHD and BD releases. So far the only announcements are for Mandalorian seasons 1 and 2, WandaVision and Loki. It's good news, though I'm disappointed that there's no word about Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Babylon 5 thread revival! It's slightly discounted at the moment so I snapped it up and.... omg it's the worst blu ray case I've ever experienced! haven't even played them yet, spent the evening figuring out where to get new cases and cover art!

Babylon 5 thread revival! It's slightly discounted at the moment so I snapped it up and.... omg it's the worst blu ray case I've ever experienced! haven't even played them yet, spent the evening figuring out where to get new cases and cover art!
Haha, yes the box is awful, isn't it. Plus they put the pilot movie disc at the back, which makes no sense. Fortunately the show itself is as good as ever.

Haha, yes the box is awful, isn't it. Plus they put the pilot movie disc at the back, which makes no sense. Fortunately the show itself is as good as ever.
My partner, a devout Trekkie, has agreed to join me in the rewatch and I'm just trying to decide whether to start with The Gathering/Pilot or the first episode...

My partner, a devout Trekkie, has agreed to join me in the rewatch and I'm just trying to decide whether to start with The Gathering/Pilot or the first episode...
Tricky. The Gathering is one of the weaker B5 stories, but it does have important events that are referred back to later.

Back