Funimation to simulcast Cells at Work!!, Horimiya, Hortensia SAGA, Promised Neverland 2, SK8 the Infinity, WONDER EGG PRIORITY this Winter 2021

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
More than five Aniplex titles will be streaming exclusively on Funimation, including sequel seasons Cells at Work and Promised Neverland and newcomers Horimiya and WONDER EGG PRIORITY.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Watching the trailers for Back Arrow made me realise just how infrequently we see anime with such an overt wild west theme. It's practically one or two per decade. Off the top of my head, the only ones coming to mind are Trigun, Grenadier, and a few characters from the Leijiverse. Am I forgetting any major ones?

Watching the trailers for Back Arrow made me realise just how infrequently we see anime with such an overt wild west theme. It's practically one or two per decade. Off the top of my head, the only ones coming to mind are Trigun, Grenadier, and a few characters from the Leijiverse. Am I forgetting any major ones?

This is something I wondered about myself at one point, but outside of the ones you mentioned, the only thing I remember turning up was an underwhelming OVA called Early Reins. I think Appare Ranman might also dabble in it a little bit though.

If I remember rightly El Cazador y la Bruja had that kind of thing going on. It never got release here in the UK though but was part of the girls with guns trilogy along with Noir and Madlax.

Also despite being a mecha sci fi Burst Angel had a Cowgirl aesthetic to the show.

Back