Free panties over here

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
ADV UK has updated their website and revealed several interesting DVD 'initiatives' set up in conjunction with the online DVD store Sendit.com. One bizarre opportunity involves the fan-service friendly Najica Blitz Tactics and a free pair of trademark white panties, while a new competition puts you in with a chance of winning a hand painted Fist of the North Star "Retro-80s Denim Jacket".

MangaMinX said:
I actually wonder if this promotion will get more people to buy the show :roll:
I know a few people who bought the R1 first volume when it came out, purely for the panties! Admittedly this was at an anime convention, so maybe they just wanted to go round showing of their free knickers, not sure :lol: Like I said before, they're not very good quality but I suppose they'd do in an emergency :wink:

LOL, every volume with panties.... now thats just plain, stupid.. LOL, imagine every volume of Gantz... blood stained...... LOLOLOL >_<

I saw the trailor for this and Im like I wonder what this is about...Holy crap I can see her panties!0-0 I ended up counting how many times I saw them...I cant remember the number but I know it was alot!

yes this series has the most gratuitous panty shots of any i have seen i thought kiddy grade was over the top until i saw this hehehe

the unfortunate thing is, most of the viewers would have been put off by the panties long before then! :roll: maybe i'll give the series another look sometime. i don't think a free pair of knickers is much an incentive but maybe that's just me.

Concrete badger said:
the unfortunate thing is, most of the viewers would have been put off by the panties long before then! :roll: maybe i'll give the series another look sometime. i don't think a free pair of knickers is much an incentive but maybe that's just me.

The series is actually pretty entertaining , with some good moments. Najica and Lila work almost as a comic double act in some episodes too , adding an element of humour. The ending was far better than I expected it to be too ( but I suppose thats all down to taste ) .

I wouldn't say it puts me off, it's just not a great incentive for me....but then it all depends what they look like, if they are just a plain pair of pants it's not really a very inspiring thing to add to your anime merchandise collection

Back