Free keychain for pre-orders of Rosario and Vampire at AoL

Re: Free keychain for pre-orders of Rosario and Vampire at A

Just Passing Through said:
News so useful I felt it deserved its own thread title.
Seeing how plenty of people here love their free gifts with pre-orders, you're probably right. ;)

Hmm, 17.99 at Amazon and Play vs 22.49 on the retailers own website.

I'm tempted becuase the quality of the R1 release I have seems to be pretty poor but thats a big price difference for a key chain

Season 2 is £22.49 on Amazon too...I'd say the best thing to do is to get season 1 on Amazon and season 2 from AOL with the keyring.

That's my plan, anyway.

season 2 at hmv for £8

just found rosario vampire season 2 on hmv for £8, i wonder if i pre-ordered this, due to their garuantee would they only charge me £8, even if they higher the price to the same as other sites.

Re: season 2 at hmv for £8

manga_addicted95 said:
just found rosario vampire season 2 on hmv for £8, i wonder if i pre-ordered this, due to their garuantee would they only charge me £8, even if they higher the price to the same as other sites.
Hmm that's got to be an error - also with being in the wrong category, I don't think it'll be stuck to. Though whether to pre-order just in case...

Re: season 2 at hmv for £8

reborn said:
manga_addicted95 said:
Hmm that's got to be an error - also with being in the wrong category, I don't think it'll be stuck to. Though whether to pre-order just in case...

AFAIK they have the right to refuse to sell if it was a listing error, so the guarantee only goes so far. However I think it's worth pre-ordering on the assumption that if they do up the price they should have to tell you, and they may just honour it.

According to my e-mail my copy of season 1 just shipped.

Not bad considering it's supposed to be out on 10/9/12, costa few quid more than elsewhere but I don't mind getting it several weeks early + keychain ofc.

Also HMV still have season 2 up for £8, they have also added cover art meaning someone on their end has been looking at the item. Though it now shows as 1 disc rather than 2 so theres definately some wrongness going on.

Re: Free keychain for pre-orders of Rosario and Vampire at A

manga_addicted95 said:
possible verification, rosario vampire season 2 is now also £8 on amazon too, really hope they stick to this

I'd suspect someone at HMV messed up and now Amazon are doing what all the online shops do and look around to try and price match so they don't lose sales.

Back