FREE copies of MAMEzine to gogogo~

voxie

Completely Average High School Student
Firstly, I want to apologise for not being on these forums much. Hardly. At all. I have been away from the online fan scene for a verrry long time. Most of you probably won't remember me, as I'm more of a lurker anyway, sooo... hey! on with the post lol:

In part of stock clearance, and in part of celebration of Free Comic Book Day (today), I'm giving away the rest of our copies of MAMEzine!

MAMEzine is or rather was, a non-profit fanzine I created alongside a wealth of brilliant contributors (some of whom may also be resident on this forum). It was on sale via online and a few events over the last five years or so, mainly the London Anime Club. Also, here on AnimeUKNews, Paul also interviewed me about it a few years a go!

The zine used to cost approx. £1.50 a copy, but from here on out today it's totally FREE!!! :D

All I ask is that you send me a size A5 (MUST be A5!!) SSAE (Self Stamped Addressed Envelope) to the following address: Rhoda Villegas, MAMEzine #X, 212 Lewisham High Street, Lewisham, London SE13 6JP. (Offer is for those in the UK and Eire only)

Where X is, please write the number of the issue you want (details below).

Postage costs: Postage costs for each copy of MAMEzine is appoximately 60p (two 1st Class stamps should cover postage for a single copy), so please include correct postage accordingly.

These are postage details for ONE copy of the zine, please send another SSAE if you want another! Thanks! :)

On with the details on the actual zine...

MAME #3

Contents:
Plushie Lounge Potato #1 by Claire Sears
Fan Scene Highlights by Rhoda Villegas Prev
Backfire by Rebecca McCarthy, Andy Marc Prev
Pick Up the Beat by Laura Watton Prev
Event Reports & Reviews by Various Prev1 Prev2
First Date by Sonia Leong Prev
....And More!!!

MAME#4

Contents:
Plushie Lounge Potato #2 by Claire Sears Prev
Many an Event Report by Various Prev1 Prev2 Prev3
A Virgin Traveller's Guide to Doing Japan by Peter Vine Prev
MLS: Reuniting the Melody (an experimental comic really...) Prev
Reviews by Various Prev
....And More!!!

I have a wealth of copies, as my cat Lion can see... (see attachments below)

But COPIES ARE LIMITED, but you're welcome to have as many as you want, just make sure you send an SSAE for each one you want, okay?!!

Thank you for reading!!! Purrrr.... :)

how much would it be for all the magazines and is it possible for a local drop off, i live near liverpool

The fanzines are free of charge, you just need to send me a stamped envelope (2 x 1st class) with your name and address on, telling which of the copies of you want (either issue #3 or #4).

And I'm in London I'm afraid, so no chance of a drop off to Liverpool anytime soon. :/

voxie said:
The fanzines are free of charge, you just need to send me a stamped envelope (2 x 1st class) with your name and address on, telling which of the copies of you want (either issue #3 or #4).

And I'm in London I'm afraid, so no chance of a drop off to Liverpool anytime soon. :/

so all i have to do is pay the price of 2 1st class stamps and i get all the issues for free

Back