Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Been watching this all week on cartoon network and have become hooked, not sure what it is about this series but I smile the whole way through. Theres just something brilliant about a house full of imaginary friends being run by an old lady and a 6ft tall upper-class rabbit

What's you favourite episode? Mine's the one where they go camping; Bloo eats all the food (and all the food he finds through the episode), and Wilt gets stuck in quick-sand but because he's so tall he tells the guys not to worry about getting him out too quickly and spends the rest of the episode slowly sinking :) Mr Herriman's instincts shoot up and he spends most of the episode with some wild rabbits. Brilliant stuff!

I still prefer the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy though. So funny!

Jetsam said:
What's you favourite episode? Mine's the one where they go camping; Bloo eats all the food (and all the food he finds through the episode), and Wilt gets stuck in quick-sand but because he's so tall he tells the guys not to worry about getting him out too quickly and spends the rest of the episode slowly sinking :) Mr Herriman's instincts shoot up and he spends most of the episode with some wild rabbits. Brilliant stuff!

I still prefer the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy though. So funny!

My fave has to be the one with all the doors mark Sercret DO NOT OPEN and blue goes around opening them

Started watching the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy this week and I new see what you mean Jetsam, they are brillaint, really loving the Grom character although Billy does drive me up the wall some episodes

Rukario said:
The only thing I like about this series is the over-sized rabbit. It's watchable but it's not on my favourites list.

Mr Harriman is brilliant, ther is one whole episode about him trying to hide his carrot habbit from Madame Foster and he goes really nuts trying to find all of his hidden stashes.

Haha I love the episode with Cheese x3 His demented antics make me giggle =3

''Potatoes smell like...flowers!''
''I like chocolate milk :]''

McIcy said:
Started watching the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy this week and I new see what you mean Jetsam, they are brillaint, really loving the Grom character although Billy does drive me up the wall some episodes
Glad to hear it :) I feel that Billy and Mandy can be a bit random in quality sometimes, but only because I prefer the really insane jokes and episodes. By comparison Foster’s is pretty consistent and largely enjoyable.

Would you agree that Billy and Mandy would make a great live-action movie? It would be easy for a girl to play Mandy, and Grim could be created using CGI. The only real problem I had with the idea is how someone could play Billy, I can only think that it would need a great young actor to play him and for them to speak as loudly as possible throughout the film, as well as copying all Billy's comic mannerisms. Creating a good plot for it would be easy enough and I'd say that a touch of adult story-telling could make it a cult film for all ages. Tim Burton should probably direct it, but I don't really like the guy.

Sigh. I can dream....

Billy: Grim, why do the good die young?
Grim: Well, it's mostly because I get confused.

Evil Bunny: Pud'n, have you ever heard of, Tough Love?
Pud'n: No, what's that?
Evil Bunny: Love sometimes hurts Pud'n... and I love you a lot.

Jeff the Spider: Why won't you love me, dad? I'll be anything you want me to be!
Billy: I want you to be dead!

Grim: "I hate you Billy"

I like foster home imaginary friend and I like Bloo and Mr.Herman mac wilt coco and everyone in fosters and cheese 'I like cereal' :D :lol: 8) :p :wink:

The Cheese episode is fantastic. I saw it all the way through for the first time yesterday and the highlight has to be the end credits where they played all his sound bites.

Jetsam said:
The Cheese episode is fantastic. I saw it all the way through for the first time yesterday and the highlight has to be the end credits where they played all his sound bites.

That ones quality, loved the credits.

Back