(for the people who do the schedule): InuYasha Vol.1 update

Ryo Chan said:
and yet another pointless thread that could of been stuck in of your other 30 threads you've made bout the same topic :roll:

and as harsh as that sounds....i agree....

(i kept wondering why so many of these thread on the same topic keeps coming up.)

Why they talking so long to release Inuyasha...

We should've got it ages ago, even the Americans already finished watching inuyasha.

Maybe its because its a girly anime that no kids channel will air it on, or release it on DVD.

This is just taking the mick.

Chrono Demon said:
Why they talking so long to release Inuyasha...

We should've got it ages ago, even the Americans already finished watching inuyasha.

Maybe its because its a girly anime that no kids channel will air it on, or release it on DVD.

This is just taking the mick.
Basically Fab Films who are behind the licence are based more around TV than DVD release and are not likely to release it until they have had a TV run with it. The current TV climate is probably making it difficult to find any viable slot for the show to air on. I personally can't imagine any channel at this moment where InuYasha would sit comfortably and do well despite how much I like the series myself.

And to those comments about multiple threads about exactly the same thing, I als find these particularly tiresome. They also spawn the same kinds of questions, which have exactly the same answers every time too...

Out of interest, has anyone actually tried to contact Fabulous Films? It seems fairly odd that they'd even consider releasing Inuyasha without TV exposure... I always figured they had something planned for one of the digital ITV channels.

Paul said:
Out of interest, has anyone actually tried to contact Fabulous Films? It seems fairly odd that they'd even consider releasing Inuyasha without TV exposure... I always figured they had something planned for one of the digital ITV channels.

Okay, might as well ask. I don't either me or the rest of this site being in denial of a Inuyasha release date.

Ryo Chan said:
and yet another pointless thread that could of been stuck in of your other 30 threads you've made bout the same topic :roll:

Oh give it a rest okay, my intentions this time were simply to ''ADVISE'' people that the dates have changed, for the considoration of awaiting fans, and I'm sorry but i AM allowed to post subjects as many times as i like, unless you can simply point out where on the site it states that i cannot do this, but in the meantime i will continue to do this if i have questions, ALRIGHT?! :evil:

i'd point out such a rule but i doubt u'd even read it as it seems you've completly ignored the no sig rule anyway......

and i'm not moaning about the fact your informing people about this but it's so much easier and more tidy to do so in 1 post or maybe even just e-mail paul about it so he could place it on the main page.

may not seem like a problem to you but it's paul who has to clean up all these extra topics at the end of the day not you.

Uixka said:
Ryo Chan said:

Oh give it a rest okay, my intentions this time were simply to ''ADVISE'' people that the dates have changed, for the considoration of awaiting fans, and I'm sorry but i AM allowed to post subjects as many times as i like, unless you can simply point out where on the site it states that i cannot do this, but in the meantime i will continue to do this if i have questions, ALRIGHT?! :evil:

Do not spam

Ok, I usually look here to check out 'reasonable' topics.
I'm only here because it was mentioned that there's a "forum fight," and that's always interesting. :)

What exactly do you think Paul and other mods do? They find out about anime releases and all that anyway. It's their voluntary job as web masters, or else popularity would fall.

So it just seems like you're just cutting into their 'spotlight' and making a mess of the forums. Advise is there for people to ask for. Did anyone actually do so?

So in conclusion, this, in my view, was a pointless pop-up. No question was asked, no new purpose to the website.

Look. Create an Inuyasha topic (actually, don't, just pick one of the ones you've already made) and bump it every time you have something to say about this ill-fated release. While making countless topics isn't against the rules, it is frowned upon and very annoying.

It looks like you have made over ten topics related to this DVD.

Espy said:
Look. Create an Inuyasha topic (actually, don't, just pick one of the ones you've already made) and bump it every time you have something to say about this ill-fated release. While making countless topics isn't against the rules, it is frowned upon and very annoying.

well 31 of his 36 posts have been all about 1 subject:p

but yes all we ask is you keep all the inuyasha questions to 1 topic, then you can happly ask all the questions you want

Espy said:

Whilst I do not condone the multi-thread-ball nonsence, the number of delays to this thing borders on the flipin' redicilious.

Conan-san said:
Espy said:

Whilst I do not condone the multi-thread-ball nonsence, the number of delays to this thing borders on the flipin' redicilious.

reminds me of the days when the DBZ movies were ment to be released here

in the end, alot of us wish they stayed unreleased :(

Conan-san said:
It's only been delayed twice as far as I know. It's no worse than Beez's current treatment of Patlabor 2, you just have to grin and bear it (or go and buy the American DVDs).

Steamboy took over a year to come out, and then there's stuff like Tetsujin 28 which died partway and Cyborg 009 which never made it to the shops. :cry:

At least be grateful that they still intend to release it.

Ushio said:
At least be grateful that they still intend to release it.
If I need to be greatful for something, then there's a good chance it was probably horridly done.

Case in point
"OI YOU, BE GREAFUL FOR JETIX AIRING NARUTO EVEN THOUGH IT'S CUT AT LEAST TWICE AS MUCH AS THE TOONAMI DUB"
and
"OI YOU, BE GREATFUL FOR THAT RANDOM DUTCH COMPANY THAT DUBBED DBZ MOVIES, EVEN THOUGH FUNIMATION DUBBED IT AT LEAST THREE YEARS BEFORE AND BETTER"

Back