Final Fantasy IV Advance

/me wonders what was wrong with the other three versions

Ok, so Wonderswan was never released outside of Japan but still. I Have it on the Playstation, and I played it extensively on a SNES emulator. Most certainly don't need it again. The extra stuff is the kind of awful "level up for 20 years and then complete these dungeons" bullcrap that I'm glad was never in the games originally anyway.

Square-Enix, not content with creating 11 sequels to the original game, now must squeeze as many direct sequels and remakes from the games they've already made. One day they'll come up with something that's original and actually worth having... or shock horror, they'll finally get Final Fantasy III into territories outside of Japan. Shame it's on the goddamned DS...

ooo..this looks intreging...i think i may get this, it does have my interest. i have the original version and the anthology version of this game..and if this one has got better personalities for the characters...is harder and more puzzles/mini-games..i may just have to get it..after all..i love a challenge

Back