February 2006 UK anime DVD releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
All of February's UK anime DVD releases are listed below. Of course, if you are excited about some of these releases, feel free to drop by <a href="http://forums.animeuknews.net">our community forums</a> and let us know what you think!<ul class="menu"><li><b>06 FEBRUARY 2006</b></li><li>Adventures of Mini-Goddess #4 (MVM)</li><li>Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence- Music Video Anthology (Beez)</li><li>Gundam SEED #10 (Beez)</li><li>Gundam SEED #9 (Beez)</li><li>Samurai 7 #1 (MVM)</li><li>Samurai Champloo #3 (MVM)</li><li>Wolf's Rain #4 (Beez)</li><li><b>13 FEBRUARY 2006</b></li><li>Full Metal Alchemist #5 (MVM)</li><li><b>20 FEBRUARY 2006</b></li><li>Boogiepop and Others (Live Action) (ADV)</li><li>Boogiepop Phantom: The Complete Collection (ADV)</li><li>DNAngel #4 (ADV)</li><li>Elfen Lied #1 (ADV)</li><li>Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum #7 (ADV)</li><li>Project A-KO #1 (Animazing)</li><li><b>27 FEBRUARY 2006</b></li><li>Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence (Manga)</li><li>Kiki's Delivery Service (Optimum Asia)</li><li>Laputa: Castle in the Sky (Optimum Asia)</li><li>Paranoia Agent #3 (MVM)</li><li>Robotech: The Masters #1 (Manga)</li><li>S-CRY-ed #6 (Beez)</li></ul><a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/schedule.php">Read more...</a>

Hey, hang on a minute has Innocence been pushed back? I thought everywhere said it was going to be released in the 14th.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Hey, hang on a minute has Innocence been pushed back? I thought everywhere said it was going to be released in the 14th.

Play.com and Manga's own "Mangazette" newsletter give the date as the 27th.

u sure bout FMA paul? play are still going with 6th

Yes, pretty sure :p. If anyone's interested, it looks like Chobits #5 has been moved forward to February too.

Personally, I'm looking forward to live action Boogiepop and Others movie and Paranoia Agent #3, although there's several others on the list I'll get around to looking at eventually.

Red XIII said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:

Play.com and Manga's own "Mangazette" newsletter give the date as the 27th.
Yes but when I placed the order on play.com the release date was the 14th.

Obviously being able to watch a Region 2 DVD of Gits: Innocence will be great, but almost on a par will be getting hold of the first Samurai 7 disc.

Paranoia Agent #3 at last! Boogiebop Phantom looks pretty tempting too...that should be enough brain-strain material to last me a while. :)

Didn't A-Ko come out last year? I know I received it because I was disappointed they hadn't bothered putting the Japanese dub on it :(. Still a good anime, all the same. An excellent parody of all things anime in one neat little package and one of the first anime I ever watched (with the knowledge of it being anime at least) back in the day :).

Most looking forward to more Sam Cham, Paranoia Agent, Wolf's Rain and FMA and will be interested to see Elfen Lied.

I'll be planning to get samurai champloo volume 3 and may get Samurai 7 as well...don't know about much else..i'll wait and see

Back