Fearless

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Just finished watching it this morning.

Incredible stuff, I was blown away. :eek:

And it was the subbed version, not the tardcake dub ;)

Anyone else seen this movie?

WTFDaveMustaine said:
I don't think it was even dubbed anyway.

I don't think anything should be dubbed really, because bottom-line, its not the same, and nowhere near as effective as the original, and just comes off kinda stupid in the end.

I dunno what that means but can you please spoiler tag the spoilers. I would hate to know the ending if I hadn't seen it.

I've had this for over a week now and still haven't seen it. I've been on "holiday" this week so there isn't an excuse, except laziness.

How's that for a paradox? I watch films to be entertained and yet I haven't watched it because I've been lazy!!!

Hovis! said:
I've had this for over a week now and still haven't seen it. I've been on "holiday" this week so there isn't an excuse, except laziness.

How's that for a paradox? I watch films to be entertained and yet I haven't watched it because I've been lazy!!!

Sounds like me all over

If i'm to tired to watch something I really want to see I'd rather leave it aside and wait until it can get my full attention because I just know I won't enjoy it even a third as much when I'm watching it half asleep.

Also thank you everyone for adding spoiler tags. I'm sure everyone who hasn't seen it is eternally thankful. :/

Oh sh...! I think my sarcasm detector just blew a gasket!

Back