FAVE AND HATED SPORTS

Vash

Kiznaiver
I don't there any sports fans but there no harm in asking. My Fave sports your looking at MMA, Pro wrestling, NFL and Golf. I HATE FOOTBALL with a pro passion no skill or athletics needed, tap them on the shoulder they hit the deck imagine putting rooney in the cage with bas rutten he wouldn't stand a chance.

Vash said:
I don't there any sports fans but there no harm in asking. My Fave sports your looking at MMA, Pro wrestling, NFL and Golf. I HATE FOOTBALL with a pro passion no skill or athletics needed, tap them on the shoulder they hit the deck imagine putting rooney in the cage with bas rutten he wouldn't stand a chance.

:roll: If you say football requires no skill or athletics then is there really any point in arguing because that is such a blinkered view to have.

The sports i play? Football, Ice Hockey. Used to play a bit of Badminton and Golf but don't have the time anymore.

Nyu said:
Vash said:

:roll: If you say football requires no skill or athletics then is there really any point in arguing because that is such a blinkered view to have.

The sports i play? Football, Ice Hockey. Used to play a bit of Badminton and Golf but don't have the time anymore.

I agree,saying football requires no skill or athletics is,well a bit stupid.
Football is my fave sport and nothing comes close.
Play every day after school.

listen dude if you play football then you play football, obv you see a side of football i dont no its just i do MMA and i used to combat sports and when i watch football it just looks dull. And Hyaku dude or dudette if you wanna then what ever tickles your pickle.

I cannot stand football and I have to live in a society that seems to think it's weird to not like it. I feel sorry for the many many kids who are at school today and don't like football because they haven't got a chance in todays Britain.

I love Basketball.

I love football, both playing and watching. I also play Cricket (season starts this Saturday) and I play Badminton and Tennis but not really competitively. I’ve also had a go at various other sports such as Hockey, Rugby League and cross country running (maybe the toughest thing I’ve done). Also I’ve tried my hand at a few martial arts, such as Muay Thai, Tae-Kwon-Do and Wu-Shu. Never really got into them though.

Oh and I've played a fair bit of Golf but I'm not sure it's a sport so much as a game?

Hold on, what's this got to do with TV and Movies?

I love playing and watching football (Newcastle United all the way!), used to enjoy playing basketball and table tennis but not so much anymore. I tried a few martial arts but didn't like them much, and hate cricket, American football, baseball, rugby, and most other sports actually to be honest.

Vash said:
listen dude if you play football then you play football, obv you see a side of football i dont no its just i do MMA and i used to combat sports and when i watch football it just looks dull. And Hyaku dude or dudette if you wanna then what ever tickles your pickle.

No, i don't see a side of football you don't, i'm just being rational. Football does require skill and aethletics and it's a very hard thing to do well in both factors just like any sport. You don't have to like football, that's fine no one has a problem with that it's a free world after all. But saying it requires no skill or physical fitness is to be frank, a lie.

I do enjoy combat sports and i love boxing, but i won't go off and say Fencing or Badminton etc requires no skill or aethletics.

Nyu said:
You don't have to like football, that's fine no one has a problem with that it's a free world after all.
Not true. If you don't like football then you get left out I know this from experience via my little brother. Football seems to have grown into a requirement in schools today. Most kids want to be footballers and that just ain't going to happen. Most boys play football at all the breaks they get and the poor sods who are left not liking it aren't left with much. I can tolerate football, I don't like it but I accept people like it. It sickens me however when i'm told that my brother is left out because he isn't good at playing it and all the teachers can say is 'majority vote'.

Do they really need to play it at every single break? I guess it's just so much easier to give kids a football at breaks rather than let them explore their imaginations sometimes, that means they don't have to watch them as much.

Sorry but it's a touchy subject with me.

Hyaku said:
Like 95% of the people I see playing football are chavs, so that just shows you how much skill is needed.

Maybe you should get around a bit more then, most people I see playing football are normal guys. I'm not a chav and neither is anyone I know, and we all play football. I don't where you live or who you hang around with, but maybe you should broaden your horizons a little.

Hyaku said:
Like 95% of the people I see playing football are chavs, so that just shows you how much skill is needed.

You musnt get out a lot :p

I see a lot of normal people playing football just near the field I live near.

Hyaku said:
Don't kid yourself. Most people tend to play football, 'chav' or not.

WTFDaveMustaine said:

A touchy subject maybe but you cannot blame football for the educations short commings, i'm sure there are lots of kids that hate football but what else does the school provide? 9/10 times the kids are free to do what they want and unfortunatley it is majority rules. It is the same for any school phase, ever. We didn't play football much at our school during the breaks as we had variety of sports clubs after school.

But i know where your coming from, i've seen it happen myself and while it may be trivial now people did get hurt feelings back when i was in school. I was lucky enough to go through the whole double ball bearing yoyo's , pokemon cards, pogs football stickers and anyone that isn't in the 'loop' tends to get shunted to the side. Kids are cruel but i hope everything works out for your brother.

Nyu said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:

A touchy subject maybe but you cannot blame football for the educations short commings
I'm not. I just think that giving them a ball to kick around rather than use their imagination in an enviroment with other children isn't that good. Sure play football but does it really have to be at every breaktime during the day? Couldnt they set aside a break where they have to think of other things to play. How can their minds be opened to other things when all that's forced at them is football. Sure they do other things in PE now and then but I don't think they really touch on it enough to get them interested. What's easier than letting them kick a ball around though? Not much.

Back