farseer has been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the same guy, really. Gonna be hard finding two fruitcakes like that in such a short space of time.

And... Witch Hunter Robin? Witch. Hunter. Robin. For the love of shiny things... What I've seen of that series so far (admittedly only the first three volumes, but still) is completely innocuous when you line it up against Berserk, some episodes of Chrono Crusade- statues of the Virgin weeping blood and a manifest demon blaming Him Upstairs for all the character's troubles, anyone?- and especially Hellsing. All I can say is his son's faith can't have been that strong in the first place if WHR convinced him to quit going to church *just shakes head* Sounds like the kid was looking for an excuse, if the story is even true. Which I doubt heavily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daedalus668 said:
Probably the same guy, really. Gonna be hard finding two fruitcakes like that in such a short space of time.

And... Witch Hunter Robin? Witch. Hunter. Robin. For the love of shiny things... What I've seen of that series so far (admittedly only the first three volumes, but still) is completely innocuous when you line it up against Berserk, some episodes of Chrono Crusade- statues of the Virgin weeping blood and a manifest demon blaming Him Upstairs for all the character's troubles, anyone?- and especially Hellsing. All I can say is his son's faith can't have been that strong in the first place if WHR convinced him to quit going to church *just shakes head* Sounds like the kid was looking for an excuse, if the story is even true. Which I doubt heavily.

I suppose the name just sparkled some hatred in him, or at least he saw it as easily exploitable.

As the CAA would say, any anime that shows someone wearing a towel is EVIL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why, dude? I mean... witch hunting. Hunting being the operative word. And the STN-J wear those little crucifix dealies to carry their Orbo. What's not to like if you're a puritanical sort? :D

(Disclaimer: The above remark should by no means be taken seriously *but dons asbestos underpants just in case*)

I think he was just posting to get a rise out of people. He wasts 10 minutes so people react and get angry and then they waste ages talking about it after.

We used to get quite a bit of this at OtakuBoards; usually it was a group of three or four people who all hated anime and would completely bombard the anime forums with vicious spam threads. Ironically, while they accused us of being strange, immoral freaks, they were doing far more harm than we ever did.

But some people don't think like that. They believe they're right and that's all there is to it- they'll go to any lengths to prove it, too.

the wisest words that i was ever taught about things like this were:

arguing on the Internet is like running for US President: even if you win, you're still an idiot.

fools like that are best ignored. that way they get bored and leave - Do Not Feed The Trolls has been used as a sig by a number of people on different forums that i've seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back