Fantastic Four - Rise of the Silver Surfer - Trailer

McIcy

Mushi-shi
This is one of my MUST SEE movies this summer, the Silver Surfer was one of my all time favourite Marvel Characters (I even painted one of my MASK action figures Silver as I couldn't afford the real thing).

Large Teaser Trailer

Trailer Page

The Surfer does look cool going up against The Human Torch, someone in the CGI department will be earning there money for this movies special effects

Normally I agree with McIcy, but I detested the first Fantastic Four film (though Jessica Alba is nice on the eye if you'll pardon my shallowness there), and I'm not very optimistic here.

Still, it has its fans and I won't knock that. :)

Hovis! said:
Normally I agree with McIcy, but I detested the first Fantastic Four film (though Jessica Alba is nice on the eye if you'll pardon my shallowness there), and I'm not very optimistic here.

Still, it has its fans and I won't knock that. :)

I'm with you actually I didn't really like the first movie I found it dry and apart from Alba getting her kit off I found the characters over acted (Human Torch being a prime example). Although Doom did rock.

I am more looking forward to the sequel as with any luck it should allow the Silver Surfer to get his own movie

Despite the negative reviews of the first F4, I at least enjoyed it, and I'd quite excited about the sequel because of this trailer.

And we get to see that annoying prat Chris Evans beaten up in style! Though sadly not the even-more-annoying ginger one.

Back