• 6-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8-9

• Total voters

Miaka-chan

Stand User
I'm waiting for 3 packages full of anime goodies but I don't know when they will arrive and so I'm all bubbly inside hoping today is the day at least one of them will turn up (I'm even worse if I'm waiting for a new doll :lol: ).
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being couldn't care less when they arrive and 10 feeling sick with excitement) how do you get when waiting for those all important packages?!

8-9 for me, particularly if its something I've been wanting for a while (like the first SEED Destiny DVD that arrived 2 days ago - I was so happy).

I didn't know whether to put nine or ten, but i get so excited.
When i'm expecting a package i look at the post as soon as i wake up every day, and i find myself holding my breath when i open the door to see if something has been left in the porch. Yesterday i was so happy because my new volume of Gravitation arrived, it just puts a beeming smile on my face and makes me burst out with irrational laughter. I am so eagerly awaiting my next volume of Eerie Queerie it's making me do that irrational laughter thing now

Charter_Mage said:
Yesterday i was so happy because my new volume of Gravitation arrived, it just puts a beeming smile on my face and makes me burst out with irrational laughter. I am so eagerly awaiting my next volume of Eerie Queerie it's making me do that irrational laughter thing now

I'm hoping the Gravi OVA gets released (slightly hotter action, if you know what I mean :wink: ).

My Ceres: Celestial Legend vol. 4 arrived today but I was kinda hoping the bigger package with Princess Tutu and E's Otherwise would arrive :( Plus in the same package is a new manga I'm trying out called Kare First Love. I love Romance manga :mrgreen:

I guess I'm just far too cynical and jaded. Or perhaps it's just my short attention span that prevents me from becoming overly excited.

On further reflection, it's probably both.

Miaka-chan said:
I'm hoping the Gravi OVA gets released (slightly hotter action, if you know what I mean :wink: ).
:lol: Man, i am such a perv. I have to order my next volume of Gravitation now....i wonder which company will be fastest :lol:

You're not a perv! That's reserved for the yaoi fans who can only watch normal anime if they can imagine the normal hetro guys in it in some kind of yaoi pairing! They call it slashable anime (what a disgusting sounding term :lol: ).

Miaka-chan said:
You're not a perv! That's reserved for the yaoi fans who can only watch normal anime if they can imagine the normal hetro guys in it in some kind of yaoi pairing! They call it slashable anime (what a disgusting sounding term :lol: ).
Yeah i'm glad i'm not that bad, but really i don't see why they would have a problem doing that with any anime, i mean i'm sure if they tried hard enough they could pair any couple of characters....well unless they were girls. If thats what it truly takes for them to enjoy it....i wonder if they would feel a traitor to themselves if they happened to like an anime with out being able to make a yaoi pairing

I would have to say 8-9, at least at the moment because I'm waiting for 4 things to arrive (and trying to track an order from amazon that seems to have gone missing). Our post is so bad these days; we haven't had any bigger parcels for ages because the local sorting office is so slow. And even though I tell myself not to get my hopes up, every day I think "they'll definitely arrive today".

I never get that excited, partly because I have a backlog of DVDs to watch stretching back months, and partly because I've developed a lot of patience waiting for things like Cowboy Bebop to come out here.

when my copies of RahXephon 3 and 4 arrive, it will be more relief than excitement because they were supposed to be delivered a week ago and still nothing. if it's something i've been looking forward to for a long time i'm nearly camping out underneath the letterbox ;)

10 for me , I get stupidly excited on the day the package arrives :p . And pretty dissapointed if its late .
Im not bad as to the extent I hover by the letterbox or anything , but I will be looking forward to a package from the moment I order it , especially if its something I am particularly interested in.
Considering all the places I buy both my R1 and R2 anime deliver very quickly I dont find myself waiting long .

I put 10 as i really hate waiting and the day before im meant to get anything i get in a bad mood and just want the day over so i can get my dvds. I hate it more when you think its coming on a day and it dont turn up untill the day after. I hate sundays most, Anime DVDs in the uk come out on monday and no post come on sundays.

At the moment i want it to be monday as i want my hack/dign vol 7 and boxset to get here and my cowboy bebop vol 3 wich both got posted today.

Back