Evangelion the new movie?

Lelouch

Thousand Master
You know the Evangelion movie?

is this the new girl you were all talking about?

circle-01.jpg

no that's just a fan edit to make shinji look like a girl, check the anime foum for more info i think there was a thread about it somewhere

Ryo Chan said:
no that's just a fan edit to make shinji look like a girl, check the anime foum for more info i think there was a thread about it somewhere
Actually I think i'm pretty sure that's Mana from the Girlfriend of Steel games.

Sy said:
Ryo Chan said:
Actually I think i'm pretty sure that's Mana from the Girlfriend of Steel games.

ah yes ur right, for some reason her hair seemed shorter that i remembered

Ryo Chan said:
Sy said:
Ryo Chan said:

ah yes ur right, for some reason her hair seemed shorter that i remembered

what the hell? how did u get ur avatar so big? i want a big avatar :(

skikes said:

Not that this has anything to do with this topic. I imagine Ryo uploaded it to a file hosting website and linked it.

Don't go over the top now Skikes.

Jayme said:
skikes said:

Not that this has anything to do with this topic. I imagine Ryo uploaded it to a file hosting website and linked it.

Don't go over the top now Skikes.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

im intrigued! how do i do this?........... me? OTT? NEVER! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back