Episode one of Tiger & Bunny available on Anime on Demand

shh227

Dandy Guy, in Space
Episode one of Tiger & Bunny available on Anime on Demand

Anime on Demand has launched the first episode of Tiger & Bunny on their new UK legal streaming website service. You can watch the first episode for free on standard definition with advertising supported format from their <a href="http://www.anime-on-demand.com/my-aod">website</a>.
As said previously you can purchase a season pass for &pound;9.99 so that you can watch this and others in HD 720p.
There is also a annual pass for &pound;34.99.

Yeah please veryone gp watch this it's really good, the images and the name don't give it justice but it's really entertaining and a bit more mature

Just think 'Super Hero Game Show', hopefully that won't turn you away but it intrigues me and the and the animation is top-notch

I wouldn't have called it "Mature"; just because it has a main character who isn't a sexually unaware high schooler surrounded by loads of hot women. In fact, some of the characters (Looking at you Fire Emblem and Blue Rose) were pretty over-the-top.

Still, pretty darn good.

It was okay. I don't think it's anywhere near Cowboy Bebop standards yet. You need to give it more time and stop listening to so much hype.

Reaper gI said:
Paradox295 said:
Well, crap, the site's redirecting to ANNUK
If is part of ANN, just looks to be down atm (all of /video is). Twitter says they're trying to fix it.

Just a small hitch with the DNS (long very boring story) - we're fixing it just now :).

Andrew

Back