Empire of the Sun

Yuvie

Student Council President
Anyway got this album? Is it worth pickin up?

I like their style and the two singles were great but never really got round to checkin out the album. Is it more of the same?

I guess, for me, it's easy to compare them a little to MGMT, just an aussie version.

Aaah right, Placebo. Hmm nah, reminds me too much of my ex. She used to like that lead singer.

Their older stuff is not bad though.

Yuvie said:
Anyway got this album? Is it worth pickin up?

I like their style and the two singles were great but never really got round to checkin out the album. Is it more of the same?

I guess, for me, it's easy to compare them a little to MGMT, just an aussie version.

Is Empire Of The Sun the name of the band? Otherwise, it would help if you told us!

I'm surprised no one has heard of them.

Yes, it's the band and I'm asking if someone has got the album & a review of some sort. Chances are, if they have the album, then they're gonna know what/who Empire of the sun is.

I've listened to their single 'We Are the People' quite a bit and I really like it; it's really my kind of music. Is their album up to the same quality as that song?

'We are the people' is apparently above everything else apart from the other single 'Walking on a dream'. They're both great singles.

RetroRainbow: I think that's how most people felt about the album. I guess I'll leave it for now, maybe wait till it's dirt cheap.

Back